Amazon Karigar Quiz Chance To Win:- Answer the questions and get a chance to win 25000 rupees.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest Began on 02 February 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 08 February 2020 11:59:00 p.m. ( calendar month 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- so as to be eligible for the competition, throughout the competition amount you want to sign-in to or sign-up from associate degree account on Amazon.in
- Once you have got signed-in to Amazon.in, you’ll participantly in navigating to the Quiz page wherever five (five) Contest queries are going to be announced throughout the competition among.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest queries properly, you may be entitled to a lucky draw which can be disbursed by Amazon amongst participants United Nations agency have answered all the competition quiz queries properly to settle on the winner/s of the competition.
- The draw of tons is going to be disbursed at the tip of the competition amount and a complete of twenty (twenty) participants are going to be hand-picked as winners by a random draw of tons.
- The declared winner(s) are going to be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance every (hereinafter stated as “Prize(s)”).
- every winner is going to be eligible for winning one Prize beneath this Contest solely.
- every winner are going to be needed to say the Prize as per the necessities prescribed below in these T&Cs.
How Do I Join The Amazon Quiz Contest?
- Open this link in chrome browser you will be redirected to that page Click Here
- You will see the banner as below click on that.
3. You will be asked 5 questions to give answers and submit.
Amazon quiz answers
1)_ is a program run by Amazon to give prominence to India’s rich handicrafts heritage. Featuring over 50,000+ products, including unique Art & Crafts from 20 states in India, it enables weavers and artisans to showcase ‘Made in India’ products to customers.
2) The logo of Amazon Karigar, with lines coming together to showcase India’s diverse and rich culture, resembles which of these?
3) National Handloom Day, on the eve of which, Amazon Karigar was launched, falls on the 7th day of which month?
4) The name of which dyeing technique used to pattern textiles, prominent in South India, is derived from a Malay word meaning to ‘tie’?
5) Which of these iconic handloom styles or products is also the name of a song composed by Amit Trivedi for ‘Fitoor’?
Check Out This Article Click Here